Poems and Verses For Scattering a Loved One at Sea

Funeral Home - Poems and Verses For Scattering a Loved One at Sea

Hello everybody. Now, I discovered Funeral Home - Poems and Verses For Scattering a Loved One at Sea. Which could be very helpful in my opinion so you. Poems and Verses For Scattering a Loved One at Sea

As you fulfill your loved one's wishes to be cremated and scattered at sea, you may want to have close friends and family who are attending the scattering each read a poem or verse.

What I said. It isn't the final outcome that the true about Funeral Home. You check this out article for info on a person need to know is Funeral Home.

Funeral Home

Perhaps you may want to open the ceremony with something like, "The ceremony at sea for our popular mother is the perfect place for setting her free,
we are comforted to know that she is finally home among loved ones."

You would then have each family member read the poem that you have given to them.

Some ideas are:

Alone I will not be
my ease will come from the sea.
The stillness of clam waves will slowly drift by
I will be as one with the sea.
When the sun sets on the ocean blue,
remember me as I will always remember you.
As the sun rises...go live life as full as can be
Apart...you and me...but a peace for I am free

_______________________

Be Comforted

My life is ended here at peace with the sea.
The Lord has called me home and I am free
to go peacefully.
Don't mourn my passing as I am now in the nearnessy of the Glory of God,
His spellbinding love is abundant and his promises are real.
I will wait here for you dear ones in Jesus' arms and watch over you with him until you also come home.
Be comforted loved ones.
"I shall go the way of the open sea, To the Lands before you came, And the cool ocean breezes shall blow from me, The memory of your name"

____________________________

A Parable of Immortality

I am standing upon the seashore.
A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning zephyr and starts for the blue ocean.
She is an object of beauty and strength.
I stand and watch until at last she hangs like a speck of white cloud
Just where the sea and the sky come to mingle with each other.
Then someone says, "There she goes!"
Gone where?
Gone from my sight, that is all.
She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as she was when she left my side
And just as able to bear her load of living freight to the place of destination.
Her diminished size is in me, not in her.
And just at the moment when someone at my side says, "There she goes"
There are other eyes watching her coming
And their voices ready to take up the glad shouts,
"Here she comes!"
By Henry Van Dyke

In closing, the scattering at sea ceremony is about saying goodbye and creating an everlasting memory of setting your loved one free. It is up to you to settle what will help you and the people who attend to best remember and celebrate the life of that person.

I hope you get new knowledge about Funeral Home. Where you can offer utilization in your day-to-day life. And most importantly, your reaction is passed about Funeral Home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment